Saint Francis High School is pleased to announce that we will continue to partner with Smart Tuition for the processing and collection of our families’ tuition and fees, for the 2014-2015 school year. By using a tuition management system, Saint Francis High School joins the majority of Catholic and private schools in the Bay Area to better serve families by processing tuition more efficiently.
With Smart Tuition you are able to:
- Select a payment type that works best for you.
- Access your own Smart Tuition account online.
- Receive payment and follow up reminders.
- Speak to a customer service representative 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at (888)868-8828.
Please be aware of the following criteria for participation in the Smart Tuition system:
- Enrollment in Smart Tuition is mandatory for all parents. All siblings should be enrolled in the same account.
- Saint Francis High School will waive the Smart Administrative Fee for enrolled applicants who choose to pay tuition in full by July 5, 2014. (Payment Plan A)
- Tuition payments can only be processed through Smart Tuition.
- Saint Francis High School only offers one due date for tuition payments. Payments are due the 5th of each month.
- Checks must be made out to Smart Tuition and mailed directly to Smart at least seven to ten business days prior to the due date.
There is no grace period for tuition payments. Late fees charged by Smart Tuition will automatically be added to your balance due and will be immediately payable the following month.
- Smart Tuition now accepts Visa cards.
- Keep in mind there are credit card fees associated with making payments by credit card.
- If additional parties need access to make payments on the account, they must be added as an “Additional Authorized Party.”
- Pending your approval, additional student based fees may be added to your account during the year and will be due in full in the month billed or late fees will be incurred.