Daily Announcements Friday, May 11, 2012
Posted May 11
Today is a Gold 1 Day Schedule
- Today, Ms Ramirez' classes will be practicing discipleship through service and random acts of kindness. Please help out today's theme by also contributing to acts of kindness.
- Come join Console Gaming Club for our last session of the year and participate in our Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournament! Board Game Club is joining in the fun too! Come to Malcolm Center today after school from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. It will be a smashing time!!
- This year's issue of Mindframes literary magazine will be on sale NEXT WEEK during first and second lunch at the alarmingly low price of $5 per copy. Please come and support your fellow students in their wonderful creative talents!
- Any student interested in applying to be a Board Member of TAP, Teen Awareness Program, please pick up an application in the Activities Office. All TAP Board applications are due to Ms. Leitch Holden or to Activities by Monday, May 21.
- Attention BRIC Chicks! Come out today at lunch to sign a petition against Drunk Driving. Receive a free bracelet and some club credit by having a voice on this important issue.
- Students who are interested in being a member of next year’s International Club Board - applications are available in the Activities Office. Pick up an application and turn it in to Activities by today.
- Track & Field athletes remember to turn in your uniforms after school at the track. Also the track team banquet is this Monday, May 14 at 6:00 p.m., information is on Edline.
- There is a mandatory meeting for all female athletes who would like to sign up for Cross Country for next fall. Please come to Room 111 on Tuesday after school. The meeting will begin at 2:20 p.m. and last for about 20 minutes.