What is Appryse?
Appryse is a web-based solution used to fill out medical history, emergency contact information, release forms and doctor's physical forms.
As parents, you will be able to enter all information online and fax doctor physical forms, if necessary. Information regarding your son or daughter’s medical history should be updated throughout the year as it changes. In the event of an athletic injury, you will automatically be notified via phone, email and text message, simultaneously. During the school day, normal contact procedures will be followed.
Enrolling in Appryse
For the 2016-17 school year all families must enroll in Appryse. This may be done starting May 16, 2016. Returning students are required to enroll and verify their Appryse account information, and new students are required to create an Appryse account. Additionally, all Class of 2020 students who wish to participate in athletics will need to have a valid Doctor's Physical Form on file.
A Doctor’s Physical Form must be faxed to your Appryse account before the starting date of tryouts and practices of all sports. Freshman physicals will also be submitted to Appryse at the time of enrollment and used for participating in interscholastic competition during the 2016-2017 school year. According to California Interscholastic Federation rules, the student must have this physical prior to trying out, practicing for or participating in interscholastic competition.
New Students and Returning Athletes
• Make an appointment with your physician to have a physical evaluation exam.
• Complete the Appryse enrollment and print out the Doctor's Physical Form with your unique Appryse bar code.
• Take the Doctor's Physical Form with you to your doctor appointment. Once completed by your physician you must fax the Doctor's Physical form to Appryse. Note: This is the only form recognized by the Appryse system. Do not upload any other documents as they will not be attached to your records.
Privacy and Security
- Appryse runs behind firewalls to protect is servers.
- All private medical history for students is encrypted in the database.
- All communication with Appryse from browsers and mobile devices uses SSL encryption.