The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of the fundraising activities at Saint Francis High School. These unrestricted contributions immediately impact every part of the school directly supporting the operating budget.
Gifts to the Annual Fund touch our students and teachers in many ways, making it possible to:
- Attract and retain extraordinary faculty and staff
- Fund innovative student programs
- Build state-of-the-art facilities
- Nurture a talented, diverse student body by providing financial aid to deserving students
- Keep tuition increases to a minimum for all students
All gifts to the Annual Fund - regardless of size - are a way for you to stand with our Lancer family and provide flexible, unrestricted income to support our students in the current year.