College Admissions Officers
Thank you for your interest in Saint Francis High School, we welcome your visit and hope the following information is helpful.
- Saint Francis has a block schedule and our policy is to schedule visits when students are not in class during morning collaboration or lunch; these are the times:
Brown (B1, B2) Days: 12:25-1:05pm, 2:10pm
Gold (G1, G2) Days: 8:30-9:10am, 12:25-1:05pm, 2:10pm
Activity (A1, A2) Days: 12:25-1:05pm, 2:10pm
White (W) Days: 12:25-1:05pm, 2:10pm
- For smaller colleges and those new to our school: a good time to visit is during the lunch time when we can showcase groupings of colleges in a fair-type setting right outside our office. We have a beautiful presentation space where many students congregate throughout the lunch time.
- View the calendar to help plan your visit.
- To schedule, use the Naviance Counselor Community "RepVisits" or email Benjamin Hadrovic in the Guidance and Counseling Office at email@example.com.
Location & Parking
- The entrance to school is on Miramonte Avenue.
- As you drive in, turn left immediately and park near the Main Building in either a visitor’s parking place or around to the side in a reserved spot.
- Check in at the Main Office and you will be directed to our facility – Sobrato Commons in the quad.
- New to the California area? There are four Saint Francis high schools in California, three in Northern California - Sacramento, Mountain View & Watsonville and one in Southern California – La Canada.
- This Saint Francis is in Mountain View, located south of San Francisco, approximately 20 minutes south of the Stanford University campus.
- Head's up - there has been an increase in traffic the past couple of years - early morning traffic can be very heavy.