Features of a Block Schedule
- Classes meet for 80 minutes every other day.
- Longer periods allow for interactive in-depth discussions and group activities.
- The schedule helps develop organizational and time management skills.
- Collaboration is a built-in period to meet with teachers, study with classmates, work on projects or do homework.
- Attending classes and completing homework on alternate days mirrors a true college environment.
- Access the school dress code, which includes liturgy and special occasion days.