The Saint Francis High School Men's Club is a service organization that provides support for the various departments at the school. The Men's Club volunteers for events such as Christmas at our House, the Scholarship Golf Tournament and the Royal Lancer Auction, and is responsible for staffing concession stands at athletic events, drama performances and band concerts. Funds generated through Men's Club programs provide improvements for the school. Members of the Men's Club with specific talents can be very helpful to the school in advising and consulting capacities.
Men's Club Board
President: Ed DelFierro '82
Vice President: Don Gambelin '83
Service Director: Jose Contreras
Service Director: Pat Bajet
Moderator: Greg Calcagno '83
2013-2014 Meeting Dates
All Men's Club meetings and Parent Education Nights are held at 6:30 p.m. in Malcolm Center. Dinner and Refreshments are provided. All Lancer Dads are invited and encouraged to attend.
- September 3, 2013 - Fall Welcome Men's Club Meeting
- October 2, 2013 - Parent Education Night
- November 5, 2013 - Winter Men's Club Meeting
- February 5, 2014 - Parent Education Night
- April 15, 2014 - Final Men's Club Meeting
Share your time and talents by volunteering with the Men's Club! Your family's time at Saint Francis will fly by. You can make the time more memorable when you make a commitment to actively support and involve yourself in volunteer service. Leadership and Service Hours are greatly appreciated. Members of the Men's Club with specific talents are also in need and can be very helpful to the school in advising, lecture, and consulting capacities. For more information on how to volunteer your talents, please click here.
Concession Stand 2013-2014
Volunteers are needed to staff the concession stands for athletic and school events. You should contact Ed DelFierro '82 at email@example.com or Greg Calcagno at 650 968-1213, ext. 293 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saint Francis programs with concession stand service:
- Football (Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Freshman Teams in the Fall
- Basketball (Women and Men during Winter)
- Volleyball (Women in the Fall and Men in the Spring)
- Track and Field (Women and Men in the Spring)
- Wrestling (Winter)
Volunteer and/or attend these important events!
- Scholarship Golf Classic: September 23, 2013
- Father / Son Communion Breakfast: Sunday November 10, 2013
- Christmas At Our House: December 5-7, 2013
- Royal Lancer Auction: March 22, 2014