Today is an Activity 3 Day Schedule
- Attention AP Students, if you missed the mandatory Pre-administration sessions, we will be having a final session when we come back from the Easter break on Tuesday, April 29 at 7:45 a.m. in Malcom Center - please plan to attend this session. After April 29, referrals will be given and we will complete this in detention on Friday, May 2.
- Are you an FLHS member? Did you become a member this 2013-14 school year? If so, please come to the FLHS Induction (in conjunction with NHS) during collaboration, that's right - during collaboration on April 29 in the LITTLE THEATER. You will receive your FLHS certificate. This meeting is only for new members in the 2013-14 school year, I repeat...if you are a "returning member" of FLHS, you need not come to Induction. Senior Tassels for FLHS will be distributed in the Senior Awards Night packets.
- Attention all Service Club members, join us for a Spring Social today right after school. Come celebrate the start of spring break with some Easter sweets. We will convene on the porch of Sobrato Commons.
- Thank you to everyone that participated in Stand Up! Speak Up!'s 'Free Rice' booth! Over the past two days, we donated about 15,000 grains of rice. But this is just the beginning. We want you to keep using freerice.com to make an impact on world hunger. Give rice, produce change, and share the wealth! Go Saint Francis!
- The 15th Annual Milk Carton Boat race will be held on Monday April 28! Please sign up on the door of Room 107. Groups cannot be larger than 6 people. Please come out and have some fun!
- Attention Lancers - Due to today’s Activity 3 Day Schedule, CSF tutoring is cancelled.
- Here is your Street Eats Update! Lancer Café is serving Penne Pasta served with Beef Bolognese Sauce, Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread.
- The Lady Lancers Varsity Gymnastics team defeated Burlingame, Mercy, Gilroy & Christopher. Good performances from Michelle Fong, Amanda Tsukushi, Abby Purnell, Melissa Seaman, Mackenzie Dean, and Danielle Gadbois. The Girls would like to thank Mr. Pilawski and Mr. Speckman for helping support the team. Great Going Girls!