Purchasing Scrip is an easy and effective way to help support the various student programs offered at Saint Francis High School. Whether at the grocery store, the gas pump or dining out, the variety of merchants available through the Scrip Program makes it easy and convenient for you to incorporate the use of scrip or escrip into everyday life.
Download the scrip form to get started.
NOTE: The downloadable links below require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. Click here to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Three easy ways to place an order:
- Drop off your scrip order to the Saint Francis High School Business Office
- E-mail your order to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your order to: Saint Francis High School, Attn: Scrip,1885 Miramonte Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94040
Scrip orders placed on Mondays will be delivered to school a week later.
Saint Francis receives matching contributions from families enrolled in the eScrip program. Participating merchants contribute funds to Saint Francis each time you make a purchase using your pre-registered grocery loyalty cards, credit cards and ATM/debit cards. To register, click here to reach eScrip.com or download a .pdf of the form, which you can print, complete and return.
Please reference the following eScrip ID for Saint Francis High School: 137104866.
Already registered? Be sure to update your major credit cards numbers if they've changed.
Registered with another school? Please consider changing it or adding Saint Francis High School to your list.
Parents with an eScrip account: please visit http://www.escrip.com and do the following:
- Ensure that Saint Francis is specified as the school you are supporting, ID #137104866.
- Click "My eScrip".
- Everyone must renew their Safeway card by Nov. 1 or your matching funds will stop
- Click on the Yes/check mark
- Ensure all of your grocery, credit and debit cards are enrolled in the program by clicking "My eScrip".
Saint Francis receives an additional 10% on select purchases until Sept. 11. If have any questions, please contact Nancy at email@example.com for assistance.
eScrip Online Mall now open!
Shop from the convenience of your home AND help SFHS! The eScrip Online Mall can be accessed from the eScrip home page. Visit merchants such as Sephora, Amazon, Macy's, Petco, Williams-Sonoma, Lancome, Nordstrom, Home Depot and many more!
If you have additional questions regarding the Saint Francis High School Scrip Program, please contact our Scrip Program Chairs: Traci Terluin or Eilly Hurlow (paper Scrip) or Nancy Comstock (eScrip).
Thank you for your support!