- What is the dress code? Hide
- What is the procedure for collecting homework when my student is sick? Hide
Check the attendance information in the 2014-2015 Student-Parent Handbook.
- How does the attendance line work? Do I need to talk to someone in person? Hide
You do not need to speak to a person to report an absence. The answering machine is set up to answer your questions, and record your absence. If you need to talk to our Attendance Officer, please leave a message. He checks messages every 15 - 20 minutes.
- How do I get a message to my student? (urgent/non-urgent) Hide
The Dean's Office will only deliver messages to students for family emergencies. For all other reasons (change in who is picking up a student after school, different pick up time, etc.), please tell your student to check e-mail. A parent may also leave a message on their student’s cell phone. The student can turn the cell phone on at the end of the school day to check for any messages.
- What if I schedule an appointment for my student during the day that he/she does not know about? Hide
Please call the office when you learn about the appointment. Please come to the Dean's Office, Room 306, at least 30 minutes before you need to pick up the student with a note excusing them from school. We cannot contact a student during lunch, so please let us know ahead of time if you are coming in.
- Where do notes go? Hide
All notes go to the Dean's office, Room 306. Absent notes must be turned in the morning that the student returns to school. Notes to excuse students for medical appointments must be turned in before school starts the day of the appointment.
- Where do I drop off items for a student? (lunch, money, homework, etc.) Hide
All items for students must be delivered to the Dean's office, Room 306. Students should check the Dean's Office during the day for things parents have delivered.
- What is the cell phone policy? Hide
When students arrive on campus, cell phones are to be turned off and kept out of sight. Students may turn their phones on at the end of the school day.
- Where should my student park, if the lot they are assigned to park in is full? Hide
If your student's assigned lot is full, he/she must park off campus on South Drive.
- What is the Procedure if my student comes to school late? Hide
Your student must report to the Attendance Office to check in as soon as he/she arrives on campus. When a student is more than 20 minutes late, this is an “absence” and will require a parent note. Students are not to report to the classroom until they have checked in with the Attendance Office, Room 306.