Research in Our Library
The Cassin Family Library supports the instructional philosophy and programs of the school. As an instructional service of the school, the library helps educate students to become literate and critical consumers of information.
The goals of the library are to:
- Support and enrich all areas of the curriculum by collaborating closely with faculty to provide materials relevant to student assignments.
- Promote and teach information literacy by helping students acquire effective academic research skills.
- Promote technology literacy by training students and faculty to be skilled users of technology-based library resources.
- Promote the enjoyment of reading through selection of appealing new titles, book club, special displays and interactive programs and activities.
- Provide a comfortable environment conducive to study, homework and leisure reading.