Thursday, May 27, 2021 Announcements
Announcements for Thursday,
May 27, 2021
Today is a Hybrid Gold Day Schedule
- Student News Bulletin Board
- Happy Birthday to Felicity Desuasido. Enjoy your special day!
- Here is your Lancer Cafe Update! The Grab ‘n Go Station is serving Cheese Pizza, Triple Meat Pizza, Beef Quesadilla, Lancer Salad, Chicken Tenders with Potato Chips, Spicy Asian Chicken Bowls, Vegetarian Asian Tofu Bowls, Cookies, and an Ice Cream Station with all of the toppings. The Burns Concession after-school snacks being served are Fruit Spears, Parfaits, Chicken Tenders, Breadsticks with Marinara Sauce, Quesadilla Special, Drinks and Ice Cream Treats.
- Congratulations to the new National Honor Society Board Members for 2021-2022: Eliana Shin, Sarah Fazioli, Arhan Rout, and Ryan Agdassi!
- Seniors: If you're on campus, come by the Commons to place your college name & location (your name optional) on the map outside of the Counseling Office. We are excited to see all of the places you will be attending in the fall!
- REMINDER TO ALL AP STUDENTS TAKING EXAMS - Don’t forget to be ready ahead of time to take your AP exams. If digital, you must have downloaded the App already and be practicing by signing into your AP account. Please see the schedule and the steps attached. For any questions contact Mrs. Hoffman and for any technical difficulties call the College Board at (866) 315-6068. AP Hybrid Schedule / AP Digital Exams Steps.
- Results are in for the last photo contest of the year! Congratulations to Whitney Wallace ('24), Olivia Perez ('24), Reshaan Tolani ('24), Molly Sullivan ('22), and Sophia Clemente ('22) for winning first, second, third, fourth, and fifth place respectively! Check out the winning photos through this link.
- Attention Juniors: Each year, local Rotary Clubs come together to host the Enterprise Leadership Conference (ELC) — a no-cost, three-day entrepreneurship training program for high school juniors. Find more information about the conference (which will take place virtually August 4-6) and the application process on the ELC website. The application deadline is Monday, May 31.
- Hey Lancers!! Thank you for your submissions for this month's playlist! You can check out your springtime favorites here! Now, please submit your favorite summertime songs in the final playlist of the year using this form!!
- Hey Lancers! Are you interested in Marvel or DC? Are you a big comic fan? Have you watched WandaVision?, Who's better, Batman or Superman? Then join the Amalgam Multiverse club! The link to sign-up is here! Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions.
- Educational Video Series on Covid-19.
- Here is an FAQ for students who are 16 and older regarding vaccine appointments:
- Are you having a hard time with a concept? Do you need support with a subject? The Peer Tutoring application is available! Once you complete the simple application, a CSF Board Member will be in touch to connect you with a tutor. You can then decide together what the best time will be to meet via Zoom and how often you would like to connect (weekly, prior to exams, etc.). If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Congratulations to the Girls Varsity Lacrosse team for beating Archbishop Mitty High School 10-8 last Friday night for senior night! Great going girls!
- Coach Lynn would like to thank all of the tennis players for a great season!
- Good luck to the Lady Lancer Varsity Gymnastics team at league finals tonight at Gymtowne at 6:00 p.m. Go Lancers!