Tuition & Financial Aid
Saint Francis High School tuition for the 2019-2020 school year is $20,000. The tuition will include a non-refundable initial payment of $1,000. This non-refundable $1,000 payment is due on March 28, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. for incoming students and on May 3, 2019 for returning students.
Saint Francis seeks to make its education available to every eligible student who would benefit from a Catholic, Holy Cross education, no matter his/her financial status. Aid is solely granted on the basis of financial need with the amount of the award dependent upon the resources available. All entering students who apply for aid will be considered. Applying for financial aid has no bearing on the admission process.
All students enrolled in the financial aid program are required to maintain good grades and good citizenship. Recipients of tuition assistance are required to achieve at least a 2.0 GPA in all of their classes.
Financial Aid Application
Each year, an online financial aid application is to be submitted by all families requesting consideration for financial aid. FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for Saint Francis High School for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by February 6, 2019. Applicants can apply online in December, by clicking the FACTS link that will be at the bottom of this page. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2018 W-2 and 1099 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
- The Diocese of San Jose requires that in cases of divorced, separated, or never married families, both parents need to fill out and submit a FACTS application to be considered for aid.
- If you do not have internet access at home to complete the online financial aid application, we recommend that you visit your local public library. Most libraries offer access to computers and the internet free of charge.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in PDF format online.
Documentation can also be faxed to 1-866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the FACTS applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the applications process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative in English or Spanish at 1-866-315-9262.
Upon the receipt of a verified assessment from FACTS, Saint Francis will review and provide their assessment.
Delays in completing the application or submitting the required documentation may result in less or no assistance awarded.
A communication of an award will accompany the acceptance notification approximately March 15, 2019. Awards for returning students will be communicated in late-April, 2019.
Please click on the following link to access the FACTS financial aid application: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/49FB7