Doctor Physical Exam Form
All incoming freshman are required to have a valid physical exam on file before attending Saint Francis High School.
The physical exam for the incoming freshman and transfer students must be uploaded to Magnus Health by Monday, July 5. All physicals must be dated after August 16, 2020.
Instructions for completing the Doctor Physical Form
- Use your login for the parent portal to access your Magnus Health account here.
- Download the blank Doctor's Physical form from your student's health tracker in Magnus Health (for your convenience we have also provided the form here)
- Bring the blank form to your appointment with your physician.
- Upload the completed form to your Student Health Tracker in Magnus Health
Important Notes about the Physical Form
- All Physical forms must be dated after August 16, 2020
- All incoming freshmen must provide proof of immunizations including proof of a TB skin test (as stated on the Doctor Physical form)
- Incoming freshmen must have a valid physical exam on file in order to attend the first day of classes in August.