College Admissions Officers
Thank you for your interest in Saint Francis High School, we welcome your visit and hope the following information is helpful. Saint Francis uses RepVisits (Naviance) to schedule all college representative visits.
- Saint Francis has a block schedule and our policy is to schedule visits when students are not in class, these are the times:
Brown (B1, B2) Days: 12:25-1:05pm, 2:15pm
Gold (G1, G2) Days: 12:25-1:05pm, 2:15pm
Activity (A1, A2) Days: 12:25-1:05pm, 2:15pm
White (W) Days: 12:05-12:45pm, 2:15pm
- For smaller colleges and those new to our school: a good time to visit is during the lunch time when we can showcase groupings of colleges in a fair-type setting right outside our office. We have a beautiful presentation space where many students congregate throughout the lunch time.
- View the calendar above to help plan your visit.
- To schedule, use the Naviance Counselor Community "RepVisits."
Location & Parking
- The entrance to school is on Miramonte Avenue.
- As you drive in, turn left immediately and park near the Main Building in either a visitor’s parking place or around to the side in a reserved spot.
- Check in at the Main Office and you will be directed to our facility – Sobrato Commons in the quad.
- New to the California area? There are four Saint Francis high schools in California, three in Northern California - Sacramento, Mountain View & Watsonville and one in Southern California – La Canada.
- This Saint Francis is in Mountain View, located south of San Francisco, approximately 20 minutes south of the Stanford University campus.
- Head's up - there has been an increase in traffic the past couple of years - early morning traffic can be very heavy.