COVID-19 Resources for the Saint Francis Community
Policies, Prevention & Care
- Hybrid Schedule — Families can see the schedule on the school calendar or see our hybrid model page for more information.
- COVID Decision Tree — See our COVID decision tree to get information about procedures for asymptomatic and close contact cases.
- Facility Preparations — See our Facility Preparations page to see the steps we have taken to ensure a safe return of our community.
Youth Vaccination Events & Info
Levi Stadium Teen Vaccination Event
The County of Santa Clara is teaming up with the San Francisco 49ers/Levi’s Stadium for three Student Vaccination Nights at Levi’s Stadium on Tuesday, May 11, Wednesday, May 12, and Thursday, May 13, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Levi’s Stadium Vaccination site operated by the County Health System. These Student Vaccination Nights will provide drop-in vaccine availability for students ages 16 to 19 and their families.
As a special opportunity for teens and their families participating in the event, the San Francisco 49ers will allow all youth to visit an NFL locker room, provide free codes to play the 49ers Virtual Escape Room Game, and distribute limited quantities of 49ers swag each night. In addition, $10 gift cards from Starbucks or Chipotle will be provided to the first 100 teens who get vaccinated each night, made possible through the support of the Valley Medical Center Foundation. The events will also feature a DJ playing music as youth line up to get their shots, with 49ers mascot Sourdough Sam holding a socially distanced dance party.
More Information about COVID-19 Vaccine
If you are on campus, the following apply to all SFHS buildings:
- Please do not enter the Facility if you have a cough or fever
- Please maintain a minimum 6-foot distance from other people
- Please sneeze or cough into a tissue and discard in the trash
- If a tissue is unavailable, please sneeze or cough into your elbow area
- Please do not shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact
- Please wear at mask at all times when on campus
Where can I get tested?
To support the Santa Clara County Public Health Department’s initiative to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus, El Camino Health offers COVID-19 testing for Saint Francis students at several locations in Santa Clara County.
If you live in a neighboring county please refer to your local county public health resource page.
Click the link below to visit the SCCPH Covid-19 site for more information about testing in Santa Clara County.
Self Care & Prevention
The CDC has released basic guidelines for all to follow to reduce the rise of acquiring Covid-19 including:
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid close contact
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Monitor Your Health Daily
- Clean and disinfect
Get specifics about each of these recommendations from the CDC at the link below.
SFHS COVID Reporting
See our COVID Reporting page to see the statistics on how many students and educators have been on campus, and cases reported.
Athletics Return to Play
Get the latest information for Saint Francis Athletics and the surrounding leagues regarding return to play.
What to do if I am feeling ill?
If you are feeling ill contact your doctor to be evaluated for testing.
Click the link below to visit the Santa Clara County Public Health (SCCPH) Covid-19 site for further information regarding symptoms and actions to take if you suspect you are ill.
Learn how you can help through the Saint Francis Fund.
Learn more about Saint Francis High School's response to the COVID-19 outbreak and how we are taking care of our students, parents, educators and community during these difficult times. Please click here for a message from our President, Jason Curtis, and link to the Saint Francis Fund that will provide support to our Holy Cross Community