COVID-19 Resources for the Saint Francis Community
Policies, Prevention & Care
- If your child has tested positive for COVID-19, please fill out this form ASAP. You do not need to report your student’s absence separately; the absence will be excused via the form. The Dean’s Office will follow up with next steps for submitted cases. If your child has NOT tested positive for COVID-19 but you have questions regarding procedures for a close contact, please review our decision tree before contacting the dean’s office. Most questions can be answered by consulting this page. Thank you!
- COVID Decision Tree — See our COVID decision tree (updated January 6, 2022) to get information about procedures for asymptomatic and close contact cases.
- Facility Preparations — See our Facility Preparations page to see the steps we have taken to ensure a safe return of our community.
If you are on campus, the following apply to all SFHS buildings:
- Please do not enter the Facility if you have a cough or fever or any COVID-related symptoms
- Please wear at mask at all times while indoors on campus
- Please do not shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact
Where can I get tested?
To support the Santa Clara County Public Health Department’s initiative to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus, El Camino Health offers COVID-19 testing for Saint Francis students at several locations in Santa Clara County.
If you live in a neighboring county please refer to your local county public health resource page.
Click the link below to visit the SCCPH Covid-19 site for more information about testing in Santa Clara County.
Self Care & Prevention
The CDC has released basic guidelines for all to follow to reduce the rise of acquiring Covid-19 including:
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid close contact
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Monitor Your Health Daily
Get specifics about each of these recommendations from the CDC online.
See the public health guidance for K-12 schools in California from the CDPH with the link below.
SFHS COVID Reporting
See our COVID Reporting page to see the statistics on how many students and educators have been on campus, and cases reported.
Athletics Return to Play
Get the latest information for Saint Francis Athletics and the surrounding leagues regarding return to play.
What to do if I am feeling ill?
If you are feeling ill contact your doctor to be evaluated for testing.
Click the link below to visit the Santa Clara County Public Health (SCCPH) Covid-19 site for further information regarding symptoms and actions to take if you suspect you are ill.