Your Gift Matters
Support a Saint Francis Student
You can provide a young man or woman with the opportunity to receive a Saint Francis High School education by:
- Making a gift to the Endowment Fund: Interest generated from your gift will be part of the Tuition Assistance Program in perpetuity.
- Making a gift to the Tuition Assistance Program: Your gift helps to pay a portion of a student's tuition for the year.
- Funding a Scholarship or Half-scholarship: Your gift sponsors a student by paying their tuition on a year-to-year basis. A four-year scholarship commitment will be named after the donor.
- Making a gift to a Memorial or Tribute: Your gift is made in memory or in honor of someone and all income from the professionally managed endowment provides tuition assistance for qualified students based on need.
Provide the School with Dedicated Educators
Recognizing the need to recruit and retain outstanding teachers and staff, the Saint Francis High School Board of Directors initiated the Employee Dividend Growth Endowment (SF EDGE Fund) on behalf of school employees.
Gifts to the SF EDGE Fund:
- Supplement teacher and staff salaries without impacting the cost of tuition by generating dividends for annual disbursements.
- Enable the school to attract and retain the best teachers, thereby maintaining the quality education we are able to provide.
- Benefit our students through their interaction with dedicated teachers that inspire our youth, nurture spiritual and academic growth and impact positive social development.
Educational programs at Saint Francis High School are continually improving to keep pace with the changing needs of our students. Likewise, our campus continues to develop in order to provide the best learning environment. You can help in this endeavor by making a gift to:
- The Annual Giving Program: Your gift helps to defray the cost of program and campus enhancements on a yearly basis and helps to keep tuition increases to a minimum.
Director of Endowment and Tuition Assistance