Online Course FAQ
Although you will most likely find your questions answered here, if you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us:
- What are Summer at Saint Francis Online Courses?
- How do I register?
- What is the deadline to register?
- What is the daily/weekly schedule and length of the Imagine Learning (Edgenuity) courses?
- What are the deadlines to complete online work or enroll in another course?
- If I'm taking the course for enrichment, do I have to adhere to the dates on the schedule?
- If I want to take the 18-week semester-long course, what are the dates?
- When must I complete the course?
- Can Saint Francis students take Imagine Learning (Edgenuity) courses for advancement or credit recovery?
- What are the advantages to an online course?
- Is your online course provider accredited?
- What must I do to earn credit for an online course? / How many credits do I get for each class? Will my school accept the credit you give?
- What courses do you offer online? Where can I see the course descriptions?
- Can I take and AP or Honors course with Imagine Learning (Edgenuity)?
- How much do courses cost?
- Do students take the courses on their own time or school time? How many hours a week can I expect to spend on the course?
- What are course preparation requirements?
- Is it possible to take one semester, but not the other?
- Is there a teacher for every online class? Are the teachers credentialed? How will teachers give feedback?
- Will students need to be online at the same time as the instructor?
- How do I take the quizzes, tests, and final exams? Are they proctored?
- How much is the Final Exam worth?
- Are textbooks required for online courses? How does a student order his/her textbooks?
- What is the difference between the overall and actual grade. Which one will go on the transcript? What grading scale do you use?
- Do I receive my transcript from Summer at Saint Francis or Imagine Learning (Edgenuity)? How do I get a transcript?
- Will I receive a transcript or take a final if I am taking the course for enrichment?
- How many online courses can students take at one time?
- Can a student complete online courses if they have a learning disability?
- What resources are available for a student who needs additional help?
- How do students create/receive their student ID numbers and passwords?
- Who should students contact when having trouble logging into their courses or having technical difficulties?
- What if I don’t complete my online work?
- What if a student needs to withdraw from a course and get a refund?