**Note - Due to changes to state and county health guidelines we are able to offer two class periods rather than the originally scheduled mix of classes and activities.
Open to admitted and enrolled Saint Francis Freshmen (Class of 2025)
Session 1*: Monday, June 14 - Friday, June 25 Cost: $485
Session 2*: Monday, June 28 - Friday, July 9 (July 5 Holiday) Cost: 390
Both sessions may be purchased for $700 (a 20% savings!)
*Continuing on our work from last summer, we have redesigned the program to better introduce our students to all aspects of Saint Francis life: intellectual, spiritual and social. Students will have the opportunity to preview an academic class at Saint Francis and participate in a variety of daily extra-curricular experiences. Importantly, students will have the chance to engage with members of the Saint Francis community and form relationships with new classmates. Historically, over 70% of the incoming freshman class has transitioned into the school through this program, so don't miss out on this formative and even transformative experience.
1 Class ... and a BUNCH of Activities! 🤘
In One Period ...
You take a class or camp of your choice from a list of 13 courses!
In the Other Period...
You engage in a variety of daily activities that will to introduce you to the large Saint Francis family!
Freshman Experience Registration Will Open in Mid-March!
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% on all transactions will be held as a processing fee, including in the case of refund requests made less than 24 hours after registration.
- A 20% fee (10% deposit + 10% fee) will be deducted from all refunds requested more than 24 hours after purchase.
- The last day to withdraw from all programs is May 31, 2020. After this date, refunds will not be provided.
- Refund requests must be submitted via online form — no exceptions will be made to this policy.
- Non-Saint Francis students MAY NOT be registered in "Saint Francis Only" classes and these registrations are VOID. Although refunds will be processed for these registrations, the standard 20% withdrawal fee will be incurred.