Registration For Freshman Experience 2021 is now open!
Open to admitted and enrolled Saint Francis Freshmen (Class of 2025)
Session 1*: Monday, June 14 - Friday, June 25 Cost: $485
Session 2*: Monday, June 28 - Friday, July 9 (July 5 Holiday) Cost: 390
Both sessions may be purchased for $700 (a 20% savings!)
*Continuing on our work from last summer, we have redesigned the program to better introduce our students to all aspects of Saint Francis life: intellectual, spiritual and social. Students will have the opportunity to preview an academic class at Saint Francis and participate in a variety of daily extra-curricular experiences. Importantly, students will have the chance to engage with members of the Saint Francis community and form relationships with new classmates. Historically, over 70% of the incoming freshman class has transitioned into the school through this program, so don't miss out on this formative and even transformative experience.
1 Class ... and a BUNCH of Activities! 🤘
In One Period ...
You take a class or camp of your choice from a list of 13 courses!
In the Other Period...
You engage in a variety of daily activities that will to introduce you to the large Saint Francis family!
Freshman Experience Registration Will Open in Mid-March!
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% on all transactions will be held as a processing fee, including in the case of refund requests made less than 24 hours after registration.
- A 20% fee (10% deposit + 10% fee) will be deducted from all refunds requested more than 24 hours after purchase.
- The last day to withdraw from all programs is May 31, 2020. After this date, refunds will not be provided.
- Refund requests must be submitted via online form — no exceptions will be made to this policy.
- Non-Saint Francis students MAY NOT be registered in "Saint Francis Only" classes and these registrations are VOID. Although refunds will be processed for these registrations, the standard 20% withdrawal fee will be incurred.