High School Courses
Open to rising 8th – 12th graders from any school
We offer a variety of courses that mirror the Saint Francis college preparatory curriculum of the regular school year. As such, they are UC (a-g)/CSU and NCAA approved. The classes can be taken for advancement, remediation, or enrichment. All classes meet the graduation requirement in the subject area. Each semester course is taken in one Term and is worth 5 credits.
*Please note: We have made some changes to class offerings and formats. Click on Summer 2021 Information below to find out more!
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% on all transactions will be held as a processing fee, including in the case of refund requests made less than 24 hours after registration.
- A 20% fee (10% deposit + 10% fee) will be deducted from all refunds requested more than 24 hours after purchase.
- The last day to withdraw from all programs is May 31. After this date, refunds will not be provided.
- Refund requests must be submitted via online form — no exceptions will be made to this policy.
- Non-Saint Francis students MAY NOT be registered in "Saint Francis Only" classes and these registrations are VOID. Although refunds will be processed for these registrations, the standard 20% withdrawal fee will be incurred.