Fully Online Courses
In partnership with Edgenuity, Summer at Saint Francis offers flexible online high school courses, including college-preparatory core classes, in a wide range of subject areas, with most courses UC/CSU and NCAA approved. Student can take classes for advancement ("jumping"), remediation ("credit recovery"), or enrichment. Each class is instructor-led, and students can remain in close communication with teachers for personalized support. Classes provide interactive, media-rich educational opportunities in a flexible, student-centered learning environment to a diverse population of learners.
Note for Saint Francis High School students: You may only take online coursework for remediation or enrichment in any classes offered by Edgenuity Saint Francis students must take on-campus courses in Geometry or Trigonometry for advancement ("jumping").
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% on all transactions will be held as a processing fee, including in the case of refund requests made less than 24 hours after registration.
- A 20% fee (10% deposit + 10% fee) will be deducted from all refunds requested more than 24 hours after purchase.
- The last day to withdraw from all programs is June 1. After this date, refunds will not be provided.
- Refund requests must be submitted via online form — no exceptions will be made to this policy.
- Non-Saint Francis students MAY NOT be registered in "Saint Francis Only" classes and these registrations are VOID. Although refunds will be processed for these registrations, the standard 20% withdrawal fee will be incurred.