Middle School Camps
Our Middle School Camps offer 6th, 7th, and 8th graders an enriching and exciting way to spend the summer. The curriculum is hands on, project based, and engaging. Campers will make new friends, get a feel for our school and campus, meet Saint Francis teachers, and have fun while strengthening their academic and artistic skills.
Choosing Camps: We offer exciting bundles that give students a chance to focus on their passions. Students will have the opportunity to focus their creative efforts in a morning and afternoon class that share the same theme. For students who want more freedom, we offer bundles that mix it up, providing them more freedom to express themselves.
Social Distancing: Building on the proven experience of Saint Francis High School, we use campus entrance and exit protocols as well as maintaining small stable cohorts to guarantee the safety of our students and staff!
Lunch: Lunch will be provided to all students as a part of their registration in our 2021 Middle School Program.
Students come from a blend of over 80 private and public schools in the Bay Area, including, St. Simon, Stratford, St. Charles, Challenger, St. Nicholas, Bullis Charter, St. Justin, Kennedy, St. Joseph, Redwood, Lawson, St. Lucy, Egan, Blach, and many, many more!
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% on all transactions will be held as a processing fee, including in the case of refund requests made less than 24 hours after registration.
- A 20% fee (10% deposit + 10% fee) will be deducted from all refunds requested more than 24 hours after purchase.
- The last day to withdraw from all programs is May 31. After this date, refunds will not be provided.
- Refund requests must be submitted via online form — no exceptions will be made to this policy.
- Non-Saint Francis students MAY NOT be registered in "Saint Francis Only" classes and these registrations are VOID. Although refunds will be processed for these registrations, the standard 20% withdrawal fee will be incurred.