Youth Sports & Activity Camps
Open to rising 1st - 6th graders from any school.
The Sports & Activity Camps are fun-filled week-long day camps that provide group instruction in a variety of sports including football, basketball, volleyball, street hockey, soccer, softball, track, lacrosse, water sports, picnic games, and court games. Campers may attend as many of the four available week-long sessions as they choose. The camp is staffed by Saint Francis High School faculty and students, and is dedicated to teaching teamwork, sportsmanship and positive self-esteem. After camp care is available until 5:30 pm.
Follow Us On Twitter
The Saint Francis Sports and Activity Camp has been structured to provide each youngster with a variety of learning experiences. Our goal is to give group and individual instruction in a number of sports, while also teaching teamwork and good sportsmanship . The staff of the Sports and Activity Camp will work diligently to provide an active learning environment, while also emphasizing the positive development of each youngster’s self-esteem.
Schedule & Prices
Campers may attend more than one week.
Week 1: June 14 - June 18
Week 2: June 21 - June 25
Week 3: June 28 - July 2
Week 4: July 6 - July 9 (July 5th Holiday)
Weeks 1,2,3: $340 / Week 4: $280
After Camp Swim Lessons, After Camp Care, and Lunch are also available
Mon, June 14 - Fri, June 18
Mon, June 21 - Fri, June 25
Mon, June 28 - Fri, July 2
Tues, July 6 - Friday July 9
Monday - Friday | 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
|8:30 am - 9:00 am
Drop Off - Supervised free play and daily announcements
|9:00 am - 12:15 pm
|Fundamental instruction/play in volleyball, basketball, football, water sports, soccer, team hand ball, street hockey, lacrosse, kick ball, dodge ball, frisbee and many other sports & activities
|12:15 pm - 1:00 pm
Prepared Lunch (Included)2021 Summer Lunch Menu
|1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
|Recreational swimming, indoor(limited)/outdoor games
After Camp Activities
The staff of the Saint Francis Sports and Activity Camp will consist of Saint Francis High School faculty, area college athletes, and Saint Francis High School students. All sports instruction will be given by Saint Francis faculty members or qualified college athletes.
Your child will need the following equipment each day they attend.
- Play clothes
- Athletic shoes
- Spray on Sunscreen
- Water bottle
- Swimsuit / Swimshirt
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% on all transactions will be held as a processing fee, including in the case of refund requests made less than 24 hours after registration.
- A 20% fee (10% deposit + 10% fee) will be deducted from all refunds requested more than 24 hours after purchase.
- The last day to withdraw from all programs is June 1. After this date, refunds will not be provided.
- Refund requests must be submitted via online form — no exceptions will be made to this policy.
- Non-Saint Francis students MAY NOT be registered in "Saint Francis Only" classes and these registrations are VOID. Although refunds will be processed for these registrations, the standard 20% withdrawal fee will be incurred.