**As Saint Francis High School's campus is closed, we are not able to answer phone calls at this time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive a prompt reply.
Covid-19 / Coronavirus Update: At this time, Summer at Saint Francis is anticipated to open and run as scheduled. The health and safety of our students is our first concern, thus, we are carefully monitoring the situation. If the Santa Clara County Health Department recommends closure or other actions that interfere with our current schedule, we will reach out to registered families and post here.
Summer at Saint Francis provides academic classes, innovative learning experiences and athletic camps for students from first grade through high school.
New in 2020!
- Blended Learning Through Saint Francis Online High School
- New Schedule!
- Added flexibility with two-week terms..
- Digital Design & Manufacturing (7th & 8th)
FAQs & Forms
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% on all transactions will be held as a processing fee, including in the case of refund requests made less than 24 hours after registration.
- A 20% fee (10% deposit + 10% fee) will be deducted from all refunds requested more than 24 hours after purchase.
- The last day to withdraw from all programs is May 31, 2020. After this date, refunds will not be provided.
- Refund requests must be submitted via online form — no exceptions will be made to this policy.
- Non-Saint Francis students MAY NOT be registered in "Saint Francis Only" classes and these registrations are VOID. Although refunds will be processed for these registrations, the standard 20% withdrawal fee will be incurred.