Standard iCal (iPhone, Exchange and other users)
Calendar for Google/Android Users
For Athletic calendars, directly visit the Athletics Calendar Subscription page for each specific team/level calendar. You can also subscribe by navigating to the team's page, and click on the gray rss icon at the top of the schedule which will open the Athletic Team Feeds & Alerts page.
Importing an iCal file to your personal calendar can be very helpful. Saint Francis High School encourages you to link to these resources as "subscriptions" when possible so that your calendar will be kept up-to-date when changes are made.
How to add calendar subscriptions to your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account... under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar. " https://www.sfhs.com/cf_calendar/feed.cfm?type=ical&feedID=CAB0B68D771843CEAE8ED2F133FD0865"
Adding a copy of our calendar to your Google Calendar (subscription)
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find "Other calendars" and click the down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the calendar's address in the field provided. The address is "https://www.sfhs.com/cf_calendar/feed.cfm?type=ical&feedID=CAB0B68D771843CEAE8ED2F133FD0865&isgmt=1"
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Additional searching on the internet can usually find other tutorials for importing calendar events or adding iCal feeds to Outlook, Exchange, Android and other systems.